AW: Is it possible for a workflow administrator to move/forward w ork items from one user to another?

Wahl, Simone Simone.Wahl at Suedpack.com
Wed Nov 6 03:35:56 EST 2002

Yes, it's possible with HR functionality.
You can define substitutes in the organisation-management, a component =
of
modul HR.
A possible linkage could be:

A 311 S  vertritt                            Planstelle =20
B 311 S  wird vertreten durch                Planstelle =20

Please prouve which linkage is aktive, when your users themselves =
define
their substitutes. This linkage the administrator should define in the
org-management (for example with transaction PO13) for the users who =
haven't
defined their substitutes allready.

I hope this information helps you a bit.

Simone

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----