Workitem execution display

Mark N mark_n at ureach.com
Wed Nov 6 03:14:38 EST 2002

Hi Kjetil,

Yes it is decision task. I am not in front of the system, will
try out your solution tomorrow. Is this setting standard? On
the previous project, I never had this problem with decision
tasks in 46C.

Thanks for your input.

-Mark.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Kjetil Kilhavn (kjetilk at statoil.com) wrote:

> Is this a decision task? If it is, I have had the same
problem here. There
> is a preview function module defined, and there is a setting
(Settings =>
> Workflow settings => Personal settings) that will also
influence it (if I
> recall correct): No HTML in execution of decision tasks.
> --
> Kjetil Kilhavn
>

>                     Mark N
>                     <mark_n at ureach.com>         To:     SAP-
WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>                     Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc:
Kjetil Kilhavn)
>                     Workflow                    Subject:
Workitem execution display
>                     <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
>                     A.MIT.EDU>
>

>                     06.11.2002 08:51
>                     Please respond to
>                     "SAP Workflow Users'
>                     Group"
>

> In normal case, when double-clicked/executed, workitem would
> open in new window.
>
> For some reason, currently when executing work item by double-
> clicking it, the content is displyed in the preview window
> below on the same screen. Never seen something like this
before.

> is there a setting that is causing this?
>
> 46C, transaction SBWP.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> -Mark.

> Get your own "800" number
> Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
> http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

-----
> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL
and is
> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use,
dissemination of the