Mysterious events!! PO related

Mark N mark_n at ureach.com
Wed Nov 6 02:57:00 EST 2002

Allan,

Thanks for your input. I found the culprit, its standard change
document settings. I don't know why SAP standard would have
these entries in SWEC transaction without any field
restrictions. Folks in Germany needs to look into this.

-Mark.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Spoolder Allan (Allan.Spoolder at mch30.sbs.de) wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> Have you checked the customer settings in status management.
> Quotationcreated is not a standard event of BUS2011.
>
> hth
> Allan

events are
> triggered.
>
> QCYBUS2012.CREATED
> BUS2011.QUOTATIONCREATED
>
> I have no idea how these are getting created when a simple PO
is created. It
> is not a quotation. It should trigger BUS2012.CREATED or
RELEASESTEPCREATED.
> This QCY thing is not even in the object directory.
>
> I have checked status management/change docs, no clue as yet.
Any help