Send mail step and container element data type

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Nov 5 13:49:25 EST 2002

Dave,

Not really sure as to the error message.

Can you please

1. send me what the output of your virtual attribute looks like. I want
to see what is returning to the Workflow.
2. Make sure that your attribute and subtype is released (and not
modeled)
3. Check delegation

I am sure you have done all this but I am being safe rather then sorry.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com
Connect Workflow to Outlook/Lotus Notes in 2 minutes -
http://www.desktopworkplace.com