WF Delegation of Subtype

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Thu May 30 11:07:46 EDT 2002

Thank you Alan.  The deletion of the delegation worked.  This entry in the
delegation table was stopping a QM notification save when referencing a
production order.  Not sure why right now.  Could the fact that the
delegated object was in model status, create an error for them?  That
appears to be show stopper.  Anyway I will be troubleshooting this later
when they are done testing their process.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250