Workflows for EH&S

Lisa Hasenbohler lhasenbo at agrium.com
Wed May 29 18:17:05 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any SAP delivered workflows for the following =
EH&S modules: Product Safety (MSDS), Industrial Health and Hygiene,=20
Occupational Health and Safety.  I understand that there are, but we =
currently do not have the EH&S modules installed so I am unable to look =
for myself.

If there is, has anyone used them?  How many workflows are there, what are =
they called, what objects are used within them?  What effort was required =
by the systems group to set them up?  How much effort is required by the =
workflow administrator to support them?

If there isn't, has anyone developed any?  What workflow(s) did you =
develop, how many objects did you have to develop, what was the development=
 effort?

Thanks in advance,
Lisa.
4.6C