AW: User Decision WI should get off from Inbox when S.O released.

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed May 29 04:26:58 EDT 2002

Hi Pradeep,

you've given the answer yourself -- parallel wait steps in forks with =
one
branch to complete the fork are the right way to go. And it works, too!
Check that the events you are creating to steer the other workflows are
actually getting created, and for the right object instance (SWEL). =
Then
check that the wait events are waiting for the right object instance
(binding in the wait event). If all that happens, it will work! It =
might be
a bit of a pain to get it going, but once it works, it will always =
work!
If you=20

Hth,
Stephan