Workflow Restart after error not available in 4.6.c

virendradapt virendradapt at micron.com
Wed May 22 16:08:48 EDT 2002

Try SWID.

Hope this helps,
Virendra.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Sahasranam [mailto:Rsahasranam at worldbank.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:56 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Workflow Restart after error not available in 4.6.c

We are in the process of upgrading form 4.0b to 4.6c. In the 4.6c upgraded
test
system, I have several workflows in error because a workitem could not be
created because no actual agent could be determined (error WL 840  Agents of
type A cannot be defined). I have fixed the agent assignment problem. When I
try
to restart the workflows in error, the Restart after Error menu option for
the
workflow is unavailable (greyed out). I do this by using the Technical Work
Item
Display, then Change work item.

In the 4.0 system, when I occasionally had the same error, I was able to
Restart
after Error and everything was fine.

Can you please suggest why the Restart after Error functionality is disabled
in
4.6?  It can't be authorization-related as I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW
authorization profiles.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank