Fall Conference, WebFlow, etc

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue May 21 17:32:19 EDT 2002

Hello Monique,

Yes there is a difference.  WebFlow is SAP's new name for the product
formerly known as SAP Business Workflow.  The name reflects workflow's
ability to direct work items to the web.  Webflow, Inc., is an SAP Partner,
and provides pre-configured 'best-practice' workflow solutions.  They also
provide consulting, and are the hosts of the archive of this list.

Having said this, I am sure that the members of the list will recognize
that this is not an endorsement (or not) of Webflow, Inc.  And please
continue to respect the purposes of this list by not distributing marketing
information, offers to consult, or other information which is not relevant
to the development of SAP WebFlow (or workflow).
(Thanks all!)

There IS going to be a Fall Conference; thank you for giving me the chance
to announce it.  The Business Technology group, which includes E-commerce,
Archiving, Technical, and Workflow/WebFlow tracks, will be meeting in
Phoenix, AZ, September 16 - 18.   The Workflow/WebFlow Board is hard at
work preparing an aggressive and informative conference for the Fall.
Please stay tuned (to this list, or the ASUG web site) for more details.

Regards,
Sue

>Is there a difference between SAP's version of Webflow and a company named
>Webflow?  We will be upgrading to 4.6C within the next year or so and have
>been looking at the company Webflow.  If SAP's version is better, how can I
>find out about the product?
>
>I was unable to attend ASUG this year but have looked at the presentations
>online.  Is there a Fall session scheduled?
>
>Monique Stephens
>SAP Analyst
>Baylor College of Medicine
>713-798-1349