Standard task TS 00007951 Purchase order change generates incorrectly a workflow item when an order/network is TECOed/Closed.

Kane, Rajiv Rajiv.Kane at conoco.com
Tue May 21 08:14:32 EDT 2002

Flavio,

 HI!

 Thanks for your help.=20

 In this case I am using a standard task given by SAP. When using
standard task ,I think, we should not be forced like this to code the
receiver function module to prevent unnecessary work items. This work
items/events should not be generated in the first place! This should be
part of SAP standard.

 Regards,

 Rajiv Kane