Workflow Attachments

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Mon May 20 10:40:40 EDT 2002

Under 4.5B we were using R3M attachments for an approval process.  We were
forwarding the messages and attachments to Outlook using ZSWUWFML
(RSWUWFML) and RSCONN01, not SAPMAPI.

While upgrading 4.6C we discovered that RSWUWFML does not support R3M
attachments.  SAP has stated that they 'don't support in the standard
"Business Workflow" sending of R3M-Attachments'.  Their solution was 'to
continue to use your own report (ZSWUWFML)'.

We are uneasy with this solution for many reasons.

What are the alternatives to using R3M attachments?  We do not want to use
SAPMAPI.  We want all messages to appear in one inbox.  Also, we do not what
something that may have to maintained on individual workstations (SAPFORM?).

Any assistance and direction would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Czerwiec
Andrew Corporation