RES: Similar LISTSERVs hosted by MIT ?

Marques Rodrigo (RBBR/ASE61) * Rodrigo.Marques at br.bosch.com
Fri May 17 16:04:54 EDT 2002

Hello Susan,

I subscribed to the WUG list a few days ago and found it a very powerfull
tool and great source of information.
I also work with BW and a BW discussion list would be very helpfull.

What should we do to create a BW discussion list?
Is it possible to do that?

Thanks a lot for you attention

Kind Regards

Rodrigo Zonzini Marques