WF definition not in version 0000

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Wed May 15 11:43:34 EDT 2002

Hi Lisa,
I also saw a similar problem at a client's site. In that case, all the
transports looked OK, but the error message came up, and the workflow did
not run the latest version.
So, in addition to checking your transports, you may wish to try the
following procedure, as it solved our particular problem (this procedure is
from a 4.6C system):

* On the target system (e.g., Production) bring up transaction PFTC_CHG
* Click Goto --> Workflow Builder --> Choose version...
* In the popup that results (assuming that you actually have more than 1
version of the
  workflow on this system), pick the latest version, by date (it may or may
not be
  a version that is higher than 000)
* In the Workflow Builder, click the Generate button.

After doing this, the correct version of the workflow ran OK.

Sky Kimball
Senior Technical Consultant
> Professional Services Organization
SAP America, Inc.