Execute first Decision task from outlook

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed May 15 05:28:15 EDT 2002

Tell your users to right-click the item and choose "execute" from the
context menu (instead of double-clicking, which is what I suppose they are
doing), that should take care of it.. you can entice them with the display
method as "additional feature" if they choose this way to start it :-)

Hth,
Stephan