RES: Document could not be sent

Marques Rodrigo (RBBR/ASE61) * Rodrigo.Marques at br.bosch.com
Mon May 13 16:38:25 EDT 2002

Hi Rolim,

I had a similar problem with this kind of task some days ago.
There is a note in OSS saying that the problem could be the text =
language or
the lack of an internet address for WF-BATCH user.
In my case I checked that and it seemed ok.
I did the following: I executed swi2_freq and listed the workflow log. =
At
the workflow I clicked over the WF-BATCH name to see the user Address =
Info
but no data could be shown.
Result: user WF-BATCH=B4s address data was inconsistent (don=B4t know =
why), I
copied the whole user and created a new WF-BATCH, after that the emails
started working again.

Hope this helps you.

Rodrigo Zonzini Marques
Robert Bosch Brazil