Automatic transport of PD Objects

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Sun May 12 05:24:17 EDT 2002

Hello Anna,

   I had the same problem, but I am over...
    Tom Olaf Bakke's ASUG letter helped me written 2002. 04. 16. 22:30
 I am copppied it in my answer:
"
Hi,

I had a similar problem in an environment where the development system =
was a
copy of the production system. The problem was that the client was set =
have the client role "production". This can be checked in transaction =
SCC4.
Normally I think the client role should be "Customizing" in a =
development
environment, but please check with your basis people.

Regards
Tom Bakke
"

  and regards also