SAP OFFICE: Double entries in user list

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Fri May 10 02:49:37 EDT 2002

Hi All,
I am working on a 46c environment. The problem here is with the list
presented to the user for selection when the user wants to send mail from
sap office.

   It appears that some SAP users have double entries with same SAP user id
   even though only one of these is functional. This is quite annoying for
   the end user as they have to guess which ID is valid each time.
   Moreover, when the invalid ID is selected several times (during the"
   next agent selection task" at runtime), the woritem goes into error and
   has to be restarted by the workflow administrator.
   I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this situation and
   what possible solutions exist to clean the selection list presented to
   the end user.

Regards,
Lola.