Displaying Multiline Elements in e-mails

Jim Gillett jim_gillett at rac.ray.com
Thu May 9 17:01:36 EDT 2002

Edwin,

We researched this problem on a 45B workflow and did not find an OSS =
note to fix.  Using a multiline attribute of an object type in a =
SELFITEM task description expression does not work.  The code behind =
SELFITEM does not properly flag it as multiline when building the email =
text.    =20

A work around is to define a multiline container element for the task =
using SELFITEM - SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.  Use this for the expression in =
your task description with the ##.  You will also need to bind the =
object attribute to your container element. =20

Hope this solves your problem.=20
Jim Gillett
Raytheon Aircraft Company