Deadline Monitoring according to a schedule

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Sun May 5 06:08:18 EDT 2002

Hello Uli,

I had a lot problem with deadline monitoring, and I had asked this (and =
SAP)
forum also.
I got answers, but it was not enough for me to understand the calendar
dependent solution,
or the solution was so complicated, that I have refused it.

Your presentation contains all to understand the solution.

 Thanks, your solution is smart and so simple!
 I like it very much!
=20
Hi everybody who had problems with deadline monitoring please read the
presentation shown below!
It is worthwhile!

 Regards:=20

                Arpad

Vincze =C1rp=E1d
itelligence Hungary Kft.
H-1138 Budapest, V=E1ci =FAt 141
Tel.:   (+36 1) 452 3822
Fax:    (+36 1) 452 3839
Mobil:   (+36 20) 9 533 578
arpad.vincze at itelligence.hu

AUTHOR Ulrich Mende <wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
<mailto:wug at mende-edv-beratung.de>>
 DATE 4/18/2002 SUBJECT=20
Re: Deadline Monitoring according to a schedule.=20
MESSAGE Hi, Dan -
you can download a presentation on this issue from
www.mende-edv-beratung.de/mende_asug_2001.ppt.

This contains the code of an object type ZDEADLINE which does the
required calculations. If you have your own object type, you could
simple copy the virtual properties from ZDEADLINE to it.

Best regards Uli