HR Trip/Expenses Approval WF

Philip Johnston philip-johnston at reliantenergy.com
Fri May 3 11:16:38 EDT 2002

The SAP WF for expenses is a Template and nothing more.  To think it is
production quality would be incorrect.
You may as well just begin from the ground up.  I have developed a full WF
for Expenses with routing for
approval, rejection, forwarding.  I would be willing to share some more
information if you wish to call me next week.

Philip Johnston

                    Thomas Maue
                    <TMaue at sial.com>            To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: HR Trip/Expenses Approval WF
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    05/03/2002 09:52 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Mark,

I replied to this question about two months back (from a
different client site).  You can search the archives for
Travel Expense or Travel Management and there is quite a lot
of information.

http://www.documentation.com/archives/saplist/saplist.html

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

                      mark narra
                      <mark_narra at mail.co        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      m>                         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  HR Trip/Expenses
Approval WF
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      05/02/02 09:36 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

WF folks,

We are planning to implement std HR Trip/Expense Approval
WF.

We are on 4.6c

Just wanted to put across general query if anyone came
across bottlenecks implementing std template. Any tips / dos
and don'ts appreciated.

Regards.

-Mark.