AW: Keep workflow running even though error detected

Kevin Yu kevin.yu at its.monash.edu.au
Fri May 3 09:15:04 EDT 2002

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for your reply, could you be more specific on "general task
classifications"?  I think I set the task as "general task" with a ro=
le
using Releasecode and Purchase group as perimeter from the workflow t=
the role container.  It has to be the same as development because it'=
been working for about one and half days.  However, our system's BASI=
component is only up to  SupPack 26.

Best regards,

Kevin.

"Becker Stephan (extern)" wrote:
>=20
> Hi Kevin,
>=20
> have a look if the general task classifications are the same in pro=
duction
> as they are in development. The error messages you get are not alwa=
ys an
> indicator of the real problem.
>=20
> Also, check your hot package level, there are still transport probl=
ems in
> 4.6C with workflows (see OSS), with Basis patch level 28 I have had=
 no more
> of those issues.
>=20
> Hth,