Trigerring Workflow Payment Release from Real Estate Management

Aris Widodo ArisW at Excelcom.co.id
Fri May 3 06:26:15 EDT 2002

Hi Experts,

I want to apply workflow for Real estate contract . The workflow will
execute workflow payment release in FI. For posting contract to FI, I use
tcode FOIQ. No user exit related to this in Real estate contract . Is there
any customize or something have to create for successful run this workflow..
Please give me your suggest or idea to solve this problem. Necessary to
know, My workflow payment release no problem.

I am in 4.6c.

Best Regards,

Aris Widodo