documentation for SWW_WI_START

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 2 06:27:26 EDT 2002

Karsten,
Please use the WAPI functions instead of SWW_WI_START or
SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE.
The WAPI functions supercede the older SW* functions and are the correct API
interface to use.
There is a WAPI equivalent of the normal SWE_EVENT_CREATE, but you might
want to read the SAP Library help documentation on SWE_EVENT_CREATE and its
variations first in case you need one of the variations.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
Ph: +61 412 390 267