Error in event receiver

Antoni Maj a.maj at maj.net.pl
Sun Mar 31 08:50:03 EST 2002

Hi Cristiana,
Base on you description i guess that you have switched on tracking for
container contents but there is something wrong with your element
definition.
Maybe tray to switch it off. So far as i remember there is user parameter
"SWC" or similar (i don't have access to SAP at the moment to check it out)
which represents this setting.
If so, remove/change this prameter from your user master data.

Hapy Easters.
Antoni