changing the 'reply to' field when sending email from workflow

Sheldon Skidmore skidmore.s at pg.com
Wed Mar 27 10:27:29 EST 2002

Fellow Workflowers,

We want to use our workflow to send automated emails to users (this is the easy
part).  When sending that email, the 'From:' address in the email is the email
ID of WF-BATCH.  We want our users to be able to simply click the 'Reply' button
on the email client (Lotus Notes) and have the email come back to an address we
specify on the fly in our workflow (not the WF-BATCH email ID).

Is there any way we can add a 'Reply To:' in the email header, so all the user
has to do is click the reply button and the email will come back to who we want?
We have thought of simply putting the address of the party the email needs to go
back to in the email text message, but we like to avoid this if possible.

All comments and ideas are welcome!

Thanks,
Sheldon Skidmore