Wait For Event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 26 18:41:03 EST 2002

Ricky,
If you look at SWI2_FREQ or any of the administrative reports you will see
there are options to go to the
workflow log - hopefully you already know about this.
You need to go to the workflow log and then to the technical view of the
workflow log.
>From the workflow log, look at the menu options - you should find one "List
with technical details" or similar.
You can see all the error messages there.
You can use your personal workflow settings (also a menu option) to set this
as your default workflow log view.
I'm assuming you are in 4.6C.
Regards,
Jocelyn