Name spaces

Anna Hill Anna.Hill at Xansa.com
Tue Mar 26 12:17:34 EST 2002

Thanks, I'll give it a try!!

Anna Hill
Workflow Consultant
Xansa                    =20
DDI:    01189 846243
Mobile: 07900 607251
Fax:    01189 846001=20

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>@GLOBAL
On Behalf Of "Becker Stephan (extern)" =
<Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de>
                Sent:   Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:11 PM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        AW: Name spaces

                Hi Anna,

                your suspicion is very likely correct. You need a
development class starting
                with Y or Z for all workflow objects (tasks, task groups),
as the underlying
                PD objects cannot be saved in /nnn/ namespaces, for example.

                For objects, you have the choice, e.g. you can save a
/nnn/nnn object in a
                /nnn/nnn development class, and a Z object in a Z class, but
you cannot mix.

                Hth,
                Stephan

                -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----