AW: Name spaces

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Mar 26 12:11:18 EST 2002

Hi Anna,

your suspicion is very likely correct. You need a development class =
starting
with Y or Z for all workflow objects (tasks, task groups), as the =
underlying
PD objects cannot be saved in /nnn/ namespaces, for example.

For objects, you have the choice, e.g. you can save a /nnn/nnn object =
in a
/nnn/nnn development class, and a Z object in a Z class, but you cannot =
mix.

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----