RESIDOCM and TS30200088 linkage

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Mar 26 10:51:27 EST 2002

Good morning all.  I have been tasked to get notification by workitem based
on results from report RSEIDOCM.  Apparently this is a report performed by
HR (and others) to evaluate a set number of IDOC status' or errors.  The
desired task is TS30200088, which displays the idoc in the assigned agents
inbox.  This task needs to be triggered by the message type of the idoc with
a certain status.  In the ALE, EDI, & IDOC SAP textbook, it provides the
steps necessary to make this scenario work.  Unfortunately it does not
provide complete instructions.   Has anyone set this up and can provide any
information on this?  The connection I am missing is how to trigger the task
from the results of the report.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250