Incoming mail triggerring workflow

Almeida Viraj Viraj.Almeida at sisl.co.in
Tue Mar 26 03:33:34 EST 2002

Greetings to you all...
  If you recollect I made a query about incomin mails triggering WorkFlow.
  And  thanks to Jocelyn..As he said I studied the EBP WorkFlow.
  So in CRM system I created my object from CICSUPRT object.
  and as the help doc says I modified the RECEIVE method to add my own User
ID and
  WorkFlow Task Number.

But as I recieve a mail from Outside, the recieve method is not called.
I have done the delegation.
And SAP connect is used to integrate MS-Exchange..the integration is fine.

Is there any customization for SAP Office?
Or wot exactly should b done is SO28.

I am workin with CRM20C.

Thanks for ur time,
Viraj