Objects and Attachments at Workflow workplace for BUS2012

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Mar 25 06:51:17 EST 2002

To display the correct transaction you have a few options:

The method being run is the Default Method defined in the basic data of your
Business Object (when you are maintaining the object the menu path is
something like 'Goto - Basic Data').  So on your delegated subtype you could
either change the default method to your new one, or alternatively you can
Redefine (Edit - Redefine) the existing Display method to call the new Enjoy
transaction.

If you still get problems with not being able to call ME23 it could because
you need the same authorisation object for ME23 as ME23N.  Check SU53 (?)
after the transaction fails.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK

>   |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
|
>   |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
|
>   |       Subject:     Objects and Attachments at Workflow workplace
for

>   |       BUS2012

-----|

> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on 40B upgrade to 46C.  I have a few questions
on
> the workflow upgrade concerning PO release workflow.  I have a
> customised sub object type using BUS2012 as supertype for the PO
release
> workflow.
>
> 1. It seems that when click on Objects and Attachments button at
> Workplace (Workflow), Method "Display"
>    of BUS2012 will be executed.  The method is calling Transaction
> ME23.  Using Enjoy screen is the
>    standard here at Monash.  So, I would like to create a new Method
at
> the customised sub object type
>    cloning "Display" to call transaction ME23N.  The question is how
do
> I link the Objects and
>    Attachments button to the new Method instead of "Display?
>
> 2. We are taking tcode authorisation ME23 away.  So nobody can access
> ME23 but ME23N.  However, it seems
>    ME23 is always required for the Objects and Attachments button to
> work otherwise an error message
>    WL 210 "Error triggering default method for object "PO number""
will
> come up.  I have changed the          "Display" method to call ME23N
and
> no code in the Object program has ME23.  This error message still
> comes up unless tcode ME23 authorisation is given then the error will
be
> disappeared.  Where is the       authorisation check on tcode ME23
> coming from?  How can I get rid of it?
>
> 3. How can I get rid of the "Tips and tricks" at the Workflow
Workplace.

> Thank you in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin.

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL
and is
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of
the
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete this
message.
Thank you.