AW: WF for Accounting Document line entry

Govindarajan R, Consultant/PWC pwcgovind at bheltry.co.in
Sun Mar 24 23:05:52 EST 2002

Hi Carol/Jocelyn/ Uli/Martin
Many thanks to all of you . I have successfully completed a WF when an
accounting document is created and also satisfies  certain conditions . Though
the requirement is to just trigger a mail, i went ahead in the workflow route.

Just for information,  the steps taken were:
We are in 4.6B
1. Created a sub type Z1BKPF for standard object BKPF.
2. Creates an event Z1create for sub type Z1BKPF.
3. With open FI interface created a Business Transaction event .
    a. copied the std FM AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED into Z_AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED
    b. in this new FM introduced the conditions required for triggering an
event
    c. in this new FM in CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE' called the event
Z1BKPF and event Z1CREATE
    d. in Transaction BF24 created a customer product ZFINANCE
    e. using BF34 linked ZFINANCE and FM  Z_AWU_1030_BKPF_CREATED
4. Created a Workflow template and put the triggering event as Z1BKPF and
Z1CREATE.

thanks once again.
rgds
govind