Replace WFBATCH in document change history

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 21 18:31:55 EST 2002

We have created a workflow for negative price variance on the PO which gets
kicked off when a PO is created or changed. If the variance is negative, it
goes to an approver. If it is zero or positive, the approval is automatic,
WF_BATCH shows up as the approver in the change documents, and the price
variance is documented as text on the PO header.

In your case, along with any text, you could put in the name of the approver
from a role resolution code. So even if you have WF_BATCH in the change
documents, users can look up the PO header text and see who the real
approver would have been.

Regards

Neeraja