Objects and Attachments at Workflow workplace for BUS2012

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 21 18:04:35 EST 2002

Hi Kevin,
No you DON'T replace the object type BUS2012 in the workflow.

The point of delegation is that everything you use in your workflow
points to BUS2012, but the delegation makes it use your object, e.g.
ZBUS2012,
instead.   You can see this even at design time - e.g. go to task
using BUS2012, double click on object type BUS2012 and it should drill
down immediately to ZBUS2012 - that confirms your delegation is correct.

This also means any reports referring to object BUS2012 will then actually
use ZBUS2012 including its default method in objects and attachments
buttons.

If this isn't happening then your delegation isn't correct.
Make sure you are using SYSTEM-WIDE delegation not the gui specific one.
Also if you display BUS2012 in transaction SWo1 and go to basic data you
should
see that is delegating to your delegation type.
Regards,
Jocelyn.