Workflow How To Documentation

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Thu Mar 21 13:30:28 EST 2002

Dear Workflow-ers,

Please note, Ralph has generously offered to publish his documentation on his
personal web server, and will notify the group when it is available to download.
 Please do not feel the need to reply to SAP-WUG with 'please send me a copy'
messages, as this information will be made available to you as soon as possible.
 I am sure we are all looking forward to Ralph's cookbook, so please, let's be
patient and let the man do his editing!

 Regards,
 Sue Keohan
 Sr. SAP Developer