Objects and Attachments at Workflow workplace for BUS2012

Kevin Yu kevin.yu at its.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 21 05:49:42 EST 2002

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks a lot for your advice.

I have checked that BUS2012 is delegated to the customised subtype as
the Delegate type is the subtype.

I have redefined "display" at the subtype to change the call from ME23
to ME23N.

There is something I have not been doing is to replace the Object type
of a Workflow.  So, I am a bit nervous.  The workflow currently is using
Object type BUS2012.  Jocelyn, how can I replace the existing Object
type from BUS2012 to the Subtype such that the "display" can be used by
the Objects and attachments Button?  I cannot find the right spot to do
it!

Thanks,

Kevin.