Objects and Attachments at Workflow workplace for BUS2012

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 20 21:15:06 EST 2002

Hi Kevin,
Make sure:

BUS2012 is delegated system-wide to your customised subtype.

Your customised subtype specifies your new "display" method that calls
ME23N as the default method of the object in the basic data. Ideally
you should "redefine" the inherited "display" method and include your
call to ME23N in the redefined method.

Once your subtype and method is being used instead of the standard object
type and method
the authorization issue should no longer occur.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267