Created Task/Method is not working

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Wed Mar 20 03:19:56 EST 2002

Hello Weidong

Why don't you use the debugger to test only this method ?
It' the better way to find the error because, you can see the content =
of
each field.=20

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Wahl, Simone [mailto:Simone.Wahl at Suedpack.com]=20
Sent:   Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:06 AM
To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject:        AW: Created Task/Method is not working

Hello Weidong,

you must be aware that Capitalization and use of small letters is =
important
when you use the SWC_GET_ELEMENT and SWC_SET_ELEMENT - Macros. You must
write the names of the elements in the same form, when you define them =
and
when you use them in the macros.
Perhaps you can solve your problem with my hint.

Kind regards,
Simone.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----