RFC Test Connection

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Mar 19 15:07:28 EST 2002

Good afternoon workflow'rs.  Still working with the WF_Batch synchronization
problems.  We are in the middle of an upgrade and our basis is working with
multiple boxes inorder to get the conversion correct, but the workflow RFC
connection keeps giving us problems.  Hopefully someone can shed some light
on this.

In the new boxes, the workflow customizing SWU3, is performed, i.e., using
the automatic cust. , verification of workflow and the test RFC destination
is performed successfully.  Every thing tests ok.  However, in SWUD, the
Test may or may not test correctly.  What is the reason the test function
would fail in the SWUD transaction.  We are in 4.6c.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250