Workflow Timing

Francois Beaubien Beaubien.Francois at hydro.qc.ca
Tue Mar 19 11:43:43 EST 2002

Hello,
=20
I have use the enqueue function in situation like this to validate that =
the
LUW is completed. The lock object is release (dequeue) after the V1
functions are completed. Be aware that the change documents are =
probably
inserted with a V2 function module.=20
=20
You could call the EVVBAKE enqueue function in a loop until the order =
is
save and add a delay for the V2 function to complete.=20
=20
You can see the lock entries in SM12 and the update module in SM13 (you =
must
set the "update debugging" setting in the debugger to see them).=20
=20
To be 100% certain, you must query the VBHDR table to confirm that all
update function modules are completed.=20

Fran=E7ois Beaubien, ing.=20