Email Attachments

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 19 01:20:00 EST 2002

Hi  Phil,
Try using transaction SCOT to turn on the mail interface trace (look in the
menus for the option), then send out your mail, then look at the
trace - you should see what happened  to the attachment.
Also check the configuration around that attachment - e.g. whether it is an
allowed attachment type
as that may have changed in 4.6C.
You can also use transaction SOST to see the outgoing mail - in case the
attachment is being sent
but is being knocked out by the mail/client server.
Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email  <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com> jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tel: +61 412 390 267