Container and DB modification simultaneously

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Mon Mar 18 05:12:40 EST 2002

Hello,

        I have a workflow  "task", which would like to write the database
(using the call transaction mechanism),
         and it wants to modify the container also.

        As far as I know an asynchronous task can modify the database, but
it should not modify the container,=20
        and inversely a synchronous task can modify the container but should
not modify the database.

So my proposed solution:

  Asynchronous dialog task=20
    [Containing the DB modification: the SAP call transaction]
  Event output 1
 Background synchronous task
    [Containing the workflow container modification]

This method (sequence) is acceptable, but not so nice ...

Is there any better solution, with better performance?

Regards:
       Arpad

Vincze =C1rp=E1d
itelligence Hungary Kft.