transporting workflow overlaying previous information

THOMAS MAUE JR tommjr at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 13 14:31:09 EST 2002

transporting workflow overlaying previous informationLolanda,

Not sure how the link was lost in your scenario.  Sounds like the =
Workflow was already in production when another transport (role change) =
followed?
Reason I ask - to check if the agent assignment for the task was every =
done in production.

An activity group (AG) object is client-independent just as a standard =
task (TS) object.

The agent assignment (possible agents) for the task is a =
client-dependent change.  A popup for transport will or will not appear =
(depending on your system settings) for=20
this.  If this change is not assigned to a transport/moved then the =
agent assignment must be done manually in each environment.

A change to your client-independent Workflow should not have removed =
this link. =20

Procedure - I prefer to transport the client-dependent changes AFTER the =
client-independent because the objects must exist before relationships =
can be assigned. =20

Regards,=20

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant