Business object delegation

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick deValensartSchoenmaeckers.Patrick at pmintl.ch
Tue Mar 12 04:27:58 EST 2002

the
same virtual attribute (=3Dsame names) in your two subtypes, but with a
different code. How would the system react when you would call that
attribute from the main object type?
=20
A workaround for this could be :
1. Create all attributes and methods in the same subtype, but use them =
only
for one project, and use a naming convention that shows clearly which
project they are related to (e.g. if you want to have the same kind of
attribute for both projects, you would have to create it twice with a
different name).
=20
or
=20
2. Make a subtype of a subtype (e.g. bus2081 delegates to zbus2081, and
zbus2081 delegates to ybus2081). I have not tried this, but I do not =
see any
reason why it would not work.
=20
Kind regards,