An Object for infotype 2003

Van Jaarsveld, Adrian Adrian.Van.Jaarsveld at atosorigin.com
Mon Mar 11 08:38:22 EST 2002

Have you tried any of the following?

BUS7002    Employee availability schedule
BUS7003    Confirmations to Time Management
BUS7004    Employee remuneration statement
BUS7005    Status event
BUS7005_1  Status event
BUS7007    Manager for attendances/absences
BUS7008    Payroll posting document
BUS7009    Payroll posting document for posting to Accountin
BUS7010    Manager: External Personnel Time Entries
BUS7011    Manager: External attendances/absences
BUS7012    Manager for external remuneration specifications
BUS7013    Employee time overview
BUS7014    HR-PDC: Manager for external employee time events
BUS7015    HR-PDC: Manager for Calculating Expenditures
BUS7016    Employee: EE Time Valuation Specifications
BUS7017    Person's qualification profile
BUS7018    Qualifications catalog
BUS7019    Person's qualification
BUS7020    Employee - compensation adjustment
BUS7022    Work list for compensation adjustments
BUS7023    Manager for external payroll
BUS7023CA  Manager for transfer payroll account Canada
BUS7023US  Manager for transfer payroll account US
BUS7024    Time sheet manager
BUS7025    Employee time sheet