AW: Attributes as object types

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Mar 11 04:11:32 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

as far as I am aware, the instantiation of object attributes has not =
changed
in principle since 3.0, but I am of course willing to be convinced
otherwise. I don't think an "initial object attribute" behaviour was =
ever
part of the SAP Workflow design. Maybe Alan can shed some light on this =
from
the product management perspective.

Design-wise, I fully support Mark Griffith's point of view: =
Object-oriented
design warrants that you can not create an instance of a non-existent
object, that would be a contradiction in terms and would break the =
design of
any engine, however good that may be.=20

Greetings,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----