Generating event FIPP.DELETED

Søren Skjødt sosk at astongroup.com
Fri Mar 8 07:46:30 EST 2002

Dear all!

We are currently implementing WF for handling completion of parked =
invoices.
We have copied standars WS00400004 and added wait for FIPP.DELETED.

However the DELETED event is not generated.
I have found program RCORR57 for this, but it uses table VBKPF, but my=20
object has already been deleted from this table, so rather than =
modifying
this program I would=20
like to use a BTE for this.

I have activated Business Transaction Event 2213 for generating CREATED
event,=20
and my question is if anybody knows if there is a BTE where I can =
activate
the=20
DELETED event?

Best regards,