AW: Positions/Users

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Mar 6 11:56:18 EST 2002

..was just writing the mail when Uli's came through, so I might just =
as well
send it..

Transaction PPSS, underlying report RHSTRPF0, specify US as org ID, =
user ID
as object ID, and ORGASS (sic!, whoever came up with that one doesn't =
speak
a word of English I suppose <g>) as evaluation path..

Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----