Automatic Forwarding Error

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:54:42 EST 2002

Maria, I tried your suggestions - everything came up as you said and it did
allow me to save the office settings, but for some reason, it did not
generate e-mails.  I verified that my e-mail address was set on the user
master, but no luck.  It worked OK if I put in the internet address directly
as another address.  There must be something different about our setup that
is causing this to function differently.

Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com