Workflow Health Checks

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Mar 5 04:38:01 EST 2002

Always watch the dog....

RSWIWADO
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Deanna Teo          |
|        |          <deannate at au1.ibm.co|
|        |          m>                  |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          05.03.2002 06:53    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                        |
  |       Subject:     Workflow Health Checks                                  |

Hi

Does anyone have a list for Workflow HealthChecks or if anyone of you have
any experience with Health Checks for Workflow, could you please advise me
here?

I am suppose to draft one out but I am not sure if I am missing out
anything important apart from checking setups in the SWU3, checking for
errors/maintenance work....

Thanks heaps.

Regards,
Deanna Teo
Enterprise Resources
IBM Global Services Australia
Cell: +61 421 054 593
http://www.ibm.com

Statoil: The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.
Thank you.